1. No drama (especially in the teenage years)
2. When you have a boy, you only have to worry about one penis; when you have a girl, you have to worry about ALL the penises
3. Will not need to buy two sets of clothes - hand-me-downs are a beautiful thing
4. Ditto goes for toys
5. Less money on clothes and toys for kids = more money for shoes and bags for Mommy
6. My husband can take the boys away for weekend outings, leaving me to relax and enjoy peace and quiet (or a weekend with my girlfriends)
7. Boys love their mamas more than anything in the world
8. I will be Queen of the Household
9. I pretty much already know what to do
10. If one boy is gay, it's okay! The other can carry on the family name
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this! I can say that all of the above are reasons I want another boy! Especially #1, but #7 and #8 are also great.
Post a Comment