Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Second beta

My second beta was 1688, so things are definitely looking good, and there is still a possibility of twins.

My progesterone levels looked good too so I am able to get off the injections. In a way, I am relieved, but in another, I am not looking forward to the suppositories. Still, I will be happy to no longer look like a victim of domestic abuse from all of the bruises on my butt.

My first ultrasound is on August 7th. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Christine said...

OMG!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I haven't been reading the blogs in forever, but just had to stop by and get caught up!

Now go eat some pickles & ice cream! ; )

A. Gator said...

OMFG - stranger...where in the HELL have you been?!? I think of you often - please call me sometime so we can catch up!!!! xoxo

MysteryGirl said...

I can't believe we have to wait until August 7th to see if it's twins! That seems so far away.

A. Gator said...

Less than a week away now! We will get there! :)