Saturday, December 27, 2003

Time flies!

Wow, I can't believe it's already the end of the year. Where does the time go?!? Next thing I know, I'm going to be on the verge of 31! Aaak!

Let's see...what's new? Not much really. We're still trying to sell our house. We ended up listing with a realtor because we were having no luck trying to sell it through Buy Owner. What a sham this company is! If you are even thinking of selling your home through them, please talk to me first.

We do have a guy coming over tomorrow with his wife who seems extremely interested. He's already been over once and wanted to come back on Christmas day - we asked him to wait until after Christmas though. Maybe it will make him more hungry. More news on that soon.

In other news, I've lost and gained 4 pounds this month. At the beginning of the month, I was down to 118 but alas, the holidays took their toll and I'm back up to 122. Why is it that the last 5 pounds are always the hardest to lose?!?

Christmas was wonderful, by the way. My husband and I were both stunned and thrilled that we liked every single one of our gifts and didn't have to take anything back yesterday.

No comments: